PRODUCT Himalayan Crystal Salt - fine
DESCRIPTION Pure pink Himalayan salt - fine grain - 1 kg
BENEFITS Salt is essential for life -- you cannot live without it. However, most people simply don't realize that there are enormous differences between the standard, refined table and cooking salt most of you are accustomed to using and natural health-promoting salt
These differences can have a major impact on your staying healthy. If you want your body to function properly, you need holistic salt complete with all-natural elements. Today's common table salt has nothing in common with natural salt.
Your table salt is actually 97.5% sodium chloride and 2.5% chemicals such as moisture absorbents, and iodine. Dried at over 1,200 degrees Fahrenheit, the excessive heat alters the natural chemical structure of the salt.
This Salt Is Over 250 Million Years Old. This is by far the purest salt available on earth and is absolutely uncontaminated with any toxins or pollutants.
Generally used for table grinder/bath.
FURTHER INFORMATION Himalayan Pink Crystal Salt supports the body's natural defenses. In the early 20th century, doctors noticed that people who ate processed table salt often suffered from chronic degenerative diseases, including goiter -- an unsightly growth on the neck caused by the lack of iodine, which had been processed out of commercial salt.
So iodine was artificially added back in, which is why it's called "iodized salt" today. However, iodine was the only mineral that was added, because it prevents the most obvious disease (goiter is very noticeable). So processed table salt is still missing over 80 minerals! Why would you want to eat salt that has been artificially enriched with ONE mineral when you could be eating salt that naturally contains eighty-four minerals?
Wonderful Salt Sole
Since discovering sole, I start my day with a teaspoon of this powerfully detoxing and rejuvenating elixir
Because it requires only Himalayan salt,, water, and a jar, this health treatment is accessible and affordable for everyone
Sole is water fully saturated with unrefined salt. When Himalayan salt dissolves in water, it results in a concentrated, electrically charged matrix of the 84 trace minerals in the salt. The ionic salt and trace minerals nourish each cell in your body.
The benefits of Himalayan salt sole include:
- Detoxifies the body by balancing systemic pH
- Improves hydration by providing trace minerals
- Improves mineral status of the body
- Reduces muscle cramps by improving minerals and hydration
- Helps balance blood sugar
- Supports hormone balance for everyone, no matter what hormonal issues you face
- Helps balance blood pressure because it provides unrefined, mineral-rich salt in an ionic solution
- Improves sleep by supporting blood sugar and hormone balance
- Acts as a powerful antihistamine
- Supports weight loss by balancing hormones and improving energy
- Supports thyroid and adrenal function (Source and read more benefits!)
How to make Salt Sole (pronounced solay)
- Fill a glass jar about 1/4 of the way with Himalayan salt (or Real Salt or celtic sea salt), either ground or in chunks. Fill the rest of the way with filtered water. Add a plastic lid (not metal!), shake and let sit overnight. You should always have some undissolved salt in the jar, this means the water is fully saturated. Add more salt if needed.
- In the morning, take 1 tsp. of sole, mixed into some room temperature water, upon waking.
- Never use metal utensils with your sole!
- Keep refilling your jar with salt and water when it runs low. It lasts indefinitely.
Why is it important to avoid using metal utensils or a metal lid?
The reason for [not using metal lids/utensils with sole] is that salt when mixed with water can (and will) oxidize metals. It is the same reason that salt on the roads will rust your car. Dry salt can sit on dry metal without it causing a chemical reaction – however when you add water to the equation everything changes and the chemical and physical reactions start to take place. When this happens it can release other metals and chemicals into the salt water as the metal lid (or metal spoon) starts to corrode. Even if they are stainless steel or other non-corrosive metals that won’t rust in theory, they can still react to the salt water.
Now that said, using a metal spoon to scoop water out a little water or to quickly stir the solution probably won’t be in contact with the salt water to start the reaction, so I would not worry too much about that few seconds. I do that myself without worry. Leaving the metal spoon in the salt water, or using metal canning jar lid that is in contact with the salt water for longer periods really increases the potential of having oxidization and corrosion issues by drawing chemicals/metals/elements out of the metal and into the water.