PRODUCT: Activated Charcoal powder - the secret to naturally white teeth
DESCRIPTION: Pure activated charcoal powder - 200ml
BENEFITS: A simple tooth whitener. Give it a week or two.
Activated charcoal – also called activated carbon – is made by processing charcoal with oxygen and either calcium chloride or zinc chloride. It was used medicinally by both Hippocrates and the ancient Egyptians, and it is still the poison remedy of choice in modern day emergency rooms. Why? Because it’s highly adsorptive, which in plain English means it attracts substances to it’s surface like a magnet. Like absorptive substances which work like a sponge, adsorptive materials bind with certain compounds and prevent our bodies from using them.
Fortunately for us, activated charcoal is a bit particular about what it locks onto. It’s not interested in calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, inorganic phosphorus, potassium, sodium, zinc and other compounds you probably want to keep, (including your tooth enamel). It does, however, happen to like tannins – the compounds found in coffee, tea (even herbal tea), blueberries, wine and spices like cinnamon that stain our teeth. As a bonus, activated charcoal also balances the mouth’s pH and is even considered beneficial enough to be used in some tooth re-mineralization formulas.
and, and, and ........ much more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vf_lqlqM_s : David Wolfe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dP67EyAzOc : Dr Josh Axe
How To Whiten Your Teeth With Activated Charcoal
There is no “right” way to whiten teeth with activated charcoal. Some people put it in their toothpaste and others simply brush it on with their toothbrushes.
Here is a suggestion:
- Take about a 1/8th teaspoon and pour about half into a cup.
- Wet your toothbrush and dip it in the charcoal, then brush gently. Keep in mind that you are not trying to scrub your enamel, you are simply massaging the surface of your teeth with the activated charcoal so that it can attract tannins like a magnet.
- After brushing, hold it in your mouth for 2-3 minutes to allow it to continue to work.
- Spit and rinse thoroughly, then follow with a second brushing using your regular tooth powder/paste.
- Now look in the mirror and smile. You may see a difference with the first application. If not, give it a few days to a week and you surely will!
Activated charcoal does bind with iodine and may bind with other vitamins and minerals the body needs, so it is not usually recommended for internal use except when dealing with acute situations such as chemical or food poisoning. Activated charcoal does not work in situations where the material ingested is caustic, such as lye.